Bilbao is a city in the Basque Country, in the North of Spain. There are 350.000 people living in Bilbao.
In Bilbao is the Nervion river, which ends in the Bay of Biscay. Bilbao has an oceanic climate Cfb in the Koeppen climate classification.
Bilbao was an industrial city, but today it is a tourist city. There are many things to see in Bilbao:
- Plaza del Sagrado Corazon Christs Holy Heart Square
- Gran Via Great Avenue
- Virgin Begoñas Basilic
- Bilbaos Town Hall
- Metro Bilbao Bilbaos Underground
- Bellas Artes Museum Fine Art
- Arriaga Theatre
- St. Jacobs Cathedral
- Guggenheim Museum Modern Art
- Casco Viejo Old City
- University of Deusto
- San Mames stadium
1. Other websites
- Bilbaos Chamber of Commerce official tourism website
- Bilbaos official website
- Scholars on Bilbao: This website encompasses academic works that analyse the urban regeneration of the city of Bilbao.
no need to download or install
Pino - logical board game which is based on tactics and strategy. In general this is a remix of chess, checkers and corners. The game develops imagination, concentration, teaches how to solve tasks, plan their own actions and of course to think logically. It does not matter how much pieces you have, the main thing is how they are placement!online intellectual game →